lunes, 18 de octubre de 2021

Carta a Gobierno de Inglaterra. Por: José Tejada Maury

Barranquilla, Colombia. October 4, 2021. Sirs: Embassy of England. Respected Sirs: These days I have learned through various media about the energy crisis in your country. I do not know how true it is. I take this opportunity to present to you a project on renewable and clean energy with high coverage, safe and efficient. your country before the arrival of winter (cold at the end of the year) can set up these generators in the immediate term without so much complication. I leave you two links, I authorize translation and dissemination in your country to avoid calamities for the coming winter and so that your machinery does not stop. This mechanism can be applied to the aeronautical, automotive, naval, commercial, domestic and industrial sectors. See following links: https://wsimag.com/es/ciencia-y-tecnologia/64174-energia-del-futuro-para-un-mundo-mas-humano-y-en-paz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfqqfUQuxqc Cordially. José de Jesús Tejada Maury Scientific researcher. any concerns, please inform me, thank you.

No hay comentarios: